
I went out on Tuesday night and found myself talking about what I am passionate about; the environment. The party I was with have their own views on this topic, but I fought on to put my point across and answer whatever questions that came my way. One argument on why we shouldn't bother trying to make a difference and change the way we live, is because it won't matter. Me, as just this little person, living my little life, going about my business, can make NO difference to the environment at all. I say that this is rubbish! What is the world made up of? Yes groups, parties and the mass, but these simply consist of individuals. If everyone changed one thing for example walk to the corner shop instead of driving, then we harness that power to making a difference and trying to change the way we live our lives. We can't think of tomorrow and argue that we won't be around. Do you think people who lost their lives in WW1 and WW2 were thinking of today? I believe they were dying to protect us; the future. And it is our responsibility as citizens and users of this world to do the same. The problems is though, is who agrees with me, and who is prepared to make those small changes a reality?
Another challenge
I've been looking at graduate schemes and the applications process. I read in this month's PRWeek that at some agencies there are 600 applicants for one place, and how some agencies prefer those candidates who don't possess a PR degree as PR dgrees are far too theoretical! I know it's going to be very difficult to get an interview, let alone a job. However, I'm as good as anyone out there. I have to sometimes convince myself of this fact, but I think that the saying is true:%2

1 comment:
ah ha... spam.. Blogger spam.
Perhaps its timr to put in some moderation.. Shame but ther ts is...
Yu find out how to do this in 'settings'
D
Post a Comment