Saturday, April 21, 2007

Futurama

Sorry for not having posted for a few weeks, but my dissertation is now bound and I can post again without feeling guilty! It was an amazing feeling when it was all bound and resembling the others in the library, made even more memorable as my other housemates, one-by-one, got theirs bound too. I was so pleased for everyone and that we'd all finished and achieved such a height.

Over Easter, I worked at a PR agency in Bloomsbury for a few days. Compared to when I last worked at an agency (during my placement year), I was amazed by how my confidence levels were much higher. Doing sell-ins, which I thought I hated, I found quite exhilirating, and talking to the team, when I would have been slightly shy, I was chatting, asking questions and being myself. It was great fun and gave me a look into how the next few years will plan out.

I know I'm organised and like to know what I'm doing pretty much everyday, so in my mind I have a mini plan for the next few years. However, I'm now trying to delete it from my memory and just go with the flow. However, I know I want a few things - living in London, still in contact with uni friends and working in PR. The rest - futurama can decide!

Anyway, back to the present. I have a weekend planned of sun, boyfriend and finishing my LAST ever essay!

No comments: