So my first post. In case you were wondering I'm a student, who's vegetarian, and studying public realtions. I hope that doesnt sound like an oxymoron!
I've been vege for two years now and it means a lot to me. I'm not one of those preachy types but i think everyone should consider it. How many people do you know who rave on about how much they love animals, crying over Pet Rescue and Its me or the Dog (I cried at last nights episode!)? In my opinions, such hypocrites.
Feel a bit ashamed of my degree to be frank. I have just come out of a political communications seminar, and the lecturer actually said 'I dont expect you to know all about Marx's theories'. OH MY GOD. Hello? How can you not know about them, and still study PR? Thankfully I know, probably only the basics but seriously. How depressing.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well said. Keep raising the game. Yes we should know about the great philosphies, we should know about (neuro) psychology and we should know the communications mechanisms work. No we don't have to know all the detial but we do need to know who is the expert and who is the bluffer.
Post a Comment